We are a licensed, four bedroom Adult Foster Care Home (Rule 245D) located in a lovely wooded residential area in Ham Lake, MN. Our goal is to encourage our residents' functioning at the highest level possible in all dimensions of life - physical, psychological, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual - as each chooses.
We support individual goals and self reliance as directed by the resident and their interdisciplinary team in a caring, positive atmosphere. The team includes case management, house staff and others as requested by the resident.
We consider the following additional goals important:
* Acceptance of our lives.
* Acceptance of our self worth.
* Celebration of our individual gifts.
* Affirmation of our willingness to grow.
* Teaching and learning from others.
* Relaxation and fun.
The Eveleth Residence Offers:
* Private bedrooms.
* 24-hour care by trained staff.
* Medication administration.
* Assistance with personal cares.
* Transportation coordination.
* Arrangement of appts. with health care provider.
* Nutritious meals & snacks.
* Support in attaining individual goals.
* Opportunities to attend school, work, day programs,
volunteer and/or learning new skills.
* Budgeting finances.
* Emotional support, guidance and protection.
* Help when tasks are too difficult.
* Animal companions (house cats).
We are also a GRH (Housing Support) facility, and we accept CADI Waivers, Elderly Waivers, DD Waivers and TBI Waivers.
Please call Andrea, our Program Director, at (763)413-2788 to inquire about openings.
We also have 2 cats. Winkie is a short haired, tiger stripe tabby who loves attention and loves to snuggle. She loves to sit & snuggle with you and will purr you to sleep!
Our Bandit is a long haired Siamese who likes to think he is the man of the house! He loves to go outside & enjoy nature, but loves human interaction as well and is very talkative!
Given the chance, they will both become paperweights if they decide they want your attention. They are both a part of our Eveleth family and remind us that we all need a loving and comfortable home!
* Must be 18 years or older.
* Assessed by Anoka County Case Manager or Public
* Approved for the CADI Waiver, Elderly Waiver, DD Waiver
or TBI Waiver.